All orders received before 12.30pm will be dispatched the same day, orders received after 12.30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays)
Please note that orders placed after 12.30pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday.
All orders will be sent by Royal Mail using their 48 2nd Class Service. However for UK mainland deliveries you can upgrade to a next day courier service with UPS and DPD at an extra charge of £4.95. UPS and DPD Couriers deliver between Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. * Please note that customers living in Scotland may receive their courier delivery 2 days after the order has been dispatched due to distance.*
We currently ship to the United Kingdom and selected EU Countries.
Europe please allow 3 to 14 days for delivery.
Please ensure there will be someone available at your delivery address to sign for your parcel otherwise a card will be left and you will either need to collect your parcel from the Royal Mail sorting office or rearrange a UPS and DPD delivery.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as 'UNCHECKED'. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
If you wish to exchange or return an item you will need to pay for the postage back to us.
Returns will only be accepted if the item is unused and in its original packaging with any tags still attached. Non-faulty items must be sent back unused and in their original packaging with labels and within 30 days of the invoice date including original receipt. Once received, we will offer an exchange or a full refund if required.
You will be required to pay postage when returning your items to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable. Products returned must be properly packaged and sent fully pre-paid to our address:-
Sputnik Returns Department, 1-2 Rosslyn Parade, Uxbridge Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10 0NP. When sending your return please obtain a CERTIFICATE OF POSTAGE from your Post office as you will have to produce it in case of a loss.
Please include your name, address, daytime telephone number, a copy of all invoice/receipts and a covering letter explaining why you are returning it AND what you would like us to do; refund or exchange? With any returns we reserve the right not to refund any item returned not in new condition or after the 14 day period.
All products from Sputnik Snowboard Shop are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Guarantees may vary depending on products & manufacturers. If you think that your item is faulty then please contact us as soon as possible.
All items will be inspected by ourselves and often by the Manufacturer before being deemed faulty. All returns are dealt with the manufacturer and are subject to their discretion. Once they are satisfied the goods are faulty, depending on the circumstances they may be repaired, replaced, exchanged or refunded.
If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify us by phone within 7 days.
- All items must be unused and include the original packaging
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached (no pet hair, no human hair, no smoke smell)
- If clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shoes must not be worn and must include the original undamaged packaging (we recommend that you try your new shoes on inside on the carpet, this will help keep your new shoes clean and returnable)
- Shoe boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them
- Use the box the shoes were shipped in to return them.
- If shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged
Snowboards, Decks and Hardware:
- All snowboards and decks must be returned like new in their original wrappers or bags.
- Hardware must be returned in it’s original packaging and unused.
- Boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them - use the box the shoes were shipped in to return them
- All decks must be un-skated and in like-new condition
- No deck is completely guaranteed
- Once a deck has been assembled, it or its parts cannot be returned or exchanged
- Sputnik does not replace broken decks or decks with pressure cracks
- Sputnik is not responsible for actual deck colour and/or dimensions
- All deck returns are dealt with the manufacturer and are subject to their discretion
DVD’s: Dvds must be unopened and in original packaging
Defective Merchandise: Sputnik does not guarantee the exchange or credit for a defective item. If you believe your product is defective please send it back along with the return form explaining the defect. Sputnik will reimburse shipping charges only on items declared defective (up to £10).